Veterans and newbies listen up, if you are not prepared you will not be able to experience all that Cataclysm offers. The high-end content will be out of your reach while the elite players will be playing among themselves, getting all the best equipment and gear in the game. Do yourself a favor and prepare yourself before Cataclysm is released!
So, for newbies asking themselves if they should buy the game before the third expansion Cataclysm releases, the answer is: YES. Why? Because if you wait for Cataclysm to be released, you will never understand the original Azeroth and you will have a hard time completing quests due to everything being revamped.
Here's 10 things you'll definitely need to do:
- Heirloom Gear - for your Goblin or Worgen of course!
- Get more Gold -you can bet on Cataclysm things will be more expensive
- Get yourself into a good raiding guild - be first to get good gear and xp in dungeons.
- Get cloth for your Goblin and Worgen
- Get materials ready level up your primary and secondary professions
- Load up on consumables
- Get more name titles for your characters - this may be your last chance
- Clean out your bags and bankspace, get the largest bags you can afford - for ALL your characters
- Read all you can about Cataclysm so you know what to do and where to go - saving you time
- Experience all your favorite Azeroth locations before it gets changed - do the quests! They might be gone forever!
Feel free to add more!